Welcome to the Saunders Street Clinic, 37 Jackson Street, Wynyard, Tasmania.
Saunders Street Clinic is a General Practice located in Wynyard, Tasmania and was established in December 2009. We shifted to Jackson Street site in March 2013.
The clinic is accredited to RACGP 4th standards with GPA from April 2013.
Principal– Dr Jim Berryman
- Dr Jim Berryman Dip Nurs,MBChB (Otago),DPH,MPH&TM,FRACGP,FARGP
- Dr Danny Buchanan DipApSci(hom), MBBS(UTAS), FRACGP
- Dr Louise Sykes DipNurs,BBioSc,MBBS(UTAS)
- Dr Yasemen Sanli BMedSci, MBBS (hons) (UTAS), DipObs
- Dr Katrina Tellesson BMedSci, MBBS
- 2015 GPs will be Jim Berryman, Yasemen Sanli, Chris Hughes, Louise SYkes, Peter Holona and Ali Neilson
University of Tasmania Rural Clinical School medical students are allocated to the practice. UTAS nursing students attend the clinic from 2014
The clinic is accredited by GPTT (General Practice Training Tasmania) to take RACGP and ACRRM general practice registrars from 2010 as a level 1 training practice.
Practice nurses-Fiona, Stacey and Belinda
Reception staff– Scott,Marcia,Julie and Lindel
Cleaners-Anne and Tammy
Monday-Thursday 9 am - 12.30 pm, 2.00 pm -5.00 pm
Friday 9 am-12.30 pm, 2.30 pm-5.00 pm
Saturday,Sunday and Public Holidays - closed
For health services available in Tasmania search via Tasmania Medicare Local search engine: http://www.tasmedicarelocal.com.au/about-us/national-health-services-directory
Saunders Street Clinic is a stockist of Environ skin care products.